The articles in this section cover topics related to the creation, publication, and distribution of job postings.
- Requesting job posting approval
- How do I create and edit a job posting? Which users can create and edit postings?
- Adding custom application questions to job postings
- Why do application dates matter?
- How do I navigate the job posting home page?
- Adding a cover letter requirement to a job posting
- How do I automatically make application question responses secret or private?
- How do I add or edit a job posting’s owner or hiring manager?
- How do I add custom link questions or fields, like LinkedIn URLs, to all of my job postings?
- How do I add standardized opening and closing sections to my job postings?
- How do I enable applicants to select their college or university when applying to a job?
- How do multiple people work on a posting?
- How do I create and edit a confidential job posting? Which users can do so?
- How do I use rich text in job postings?
- How do I add compensation and requisition details to a posting?
- Understanding the differences between job posting states
- How do I work with interns and internships?