Account Administration & Configuration
Learn how to manage user and company-level settings to ensure that you and your teams can access Lever with the necessary permissions and operate with efficiency.
- How do I create multiple Google Chrome profiles?
- How can an IT Admin configure authentication with Lever and Office 365?
- I changed my email address — how should I let Lever know?
- What does Lever have access to on my Google account?
- How do I enable a SAML integration with Okta?
- How do I enable a SAML integration with OneLogin?
- What are the differences between access roles in Lever?
- User access role breakdown
- What is Sensitive Information and how do I grant users access to Sensitive Information?
- Adding and managing users
- How do I grant candidate access for Limited Team Members?
- How do I hide a hired candidate’s information after they become a Lever user?
- How is Lever supporting our customers’ GDPR compliance efforts?
- How do I configure Lever for GDPR compliance?
- Which countries trigger GDPR protection in Lever?
- How do I see a candidate’s consent status on the candidate profile?
- How can I collect & respond to data requests in Lever?