|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The Pipplet integration allows you to seamlessly invite candidates to take Pipplet language tests from Lever.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Pipplet to install this integration.|
1. Create an account on Pipplet: https://dashboard.pipplet.com/clients/sign_up
2. After creating a Pipplet account, contact Pipplet at email@example.com to start the integration process. The Pipplet team will help you go through the steps of setting up and configuring the integration. This will include:
a. Identifying at which steps of your Lever workflow you want to integrate the creation of Pipplet tests.
b. Defining which test format you want to run - either reusing existing templates or creating a new custom one.
c. Defining which language you want your tests to be.
3. A Pipplet representative will provide you with a link to authorize the integration.
4. Load the URL in your web browser
5. Log into Lever.
6. Review requested set of permissions.
7. Click Accept to authorize the integration.
8. Email your Pipplet Customer Success contact to continue the integration setup.
How to configure the integration:
1. Pipplet will send you a Webhook URL.
2. On Lever, click on the Webhooks tab.
3. Copy the Webhook URL provided by Pipplet and paste it to the URL field under the "Candidate Stage Change" webhook on Lever.
4. Click the carat icon located to the right of the URL field to edit settings. Then, complete the following:
- Copy the Signature token.
- Email the Signature token to your Pipplet Customer Success contact to complete setup.
Configuration of the integration is now complete!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Pipplet Customer Success Manager for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Pipplet app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.