|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Pipplet integration allows you to seamlessly invite candidates to take Pipplet language tests from Lever.
Setting up the Pipplet integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Pipplet to install this integration.
- Create an account on Pipplet: https://dashboard.pipplet.com/clients/sign_up
- After creating a Pipplet account, contact Pipplet at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the integration process. The Pipplet team will help you go through the steps of setting up your integration and entering your credentials into Pipplet. The Pipplet team will discuss the following topics and configure your integration accordingly.
- At which steps of your Lever workflow you want to integrate the creation of Pipplet tests
- Define which test format you want to run - either re-use some of Pipplet's existing templates or create a new custom one
- Define in which language you want your tests to be
- Provide the email of an administrator to use for the automatic setup of your integration
Authorize the integration
- Pipplet will send you a Login URL
- Load the URL in your web browser
- Log in to Lever.
- Review the list of requested permissions; click Accept
Once you have completed these steps, message your Pipplet customer success contact
Configuring the Pipplet integration
- Pipplet will send you a webhook URL
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integration and API > Webhooks
- Under the 'Candidate Stage Change' webhook, click + Add webhook
- Copy the webhook URL provided by Pipplet and paste it to the URL field
- Click the carat icon located to the right of the URL field to edit settings and complete the following:
- Copy the signature token
- Securely provide the signature token to your Pipplet Customer Success contact
Configuration of the integration is now complete. Please contact email@example.com or your Pipplet Customer Success Manager for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.
Disabling the Pipplet integration
1. In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the 'Pipplet' app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration