|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Thelma integration syncs new hire information to kick off automated onboarding processes. Email account creation and addition to email groups and shared storage drives is done without lifting a finger. Tasks are also assigned to the right team members to ensure a timely onboarding.
Setting up the Thelma integration
||You must be a team or organization with Owner rights in Thelma to install this integration.|
- From the Thelma dashboard, navigate to Settings > Integrations and click the Sync button for Lever. You will be prompted to log into your Lever account.
- Review list of requested permissions
- Click Accept
- You will see "Added" in the Lever integration box to indicate that the integration is complete. If you do not see Added, refresh the page and return to Step 1.
Congratulations, you have successfully integrated with Thelma! Please contact email@example.com for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.
Configuring the Thelma integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- If it is not already toggled, toggle the 'Candidate Hired' webhook to the on (green) position.
Disabling the Thelma integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Thelma app
- Click Revoke Access
Navigate to the integrations page in Thelma
In the Lever integration box, click the trash icon
Click Yes to confirm you would like to disable the integration.