|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Thelma integration syncs new hire information to kick off automated onboarding processes. Email account creation and addition to email groups and shared storage drives is done without lifting a finger. Tasks are also assigned to the right team members to ensure a timely onboarding.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with Owner rights in Thelma to install this integration.|
1. From the Thelma dashboard, navigate to Settings > Integrations and click the Sync button for Lever. You will be prompted to log into your Lever account.
2. Review list of requested permissions.
3. Click Accept.
3. You will see "Added" in the Lever integration box to indicate that the integration is complete. If you do not see Added, refresh the page and return to Step 1.
Congratulations, you have successfully integrated with Thelma!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.
How to configure the integration:
1. In Lever, go to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks.
2. If it is not already toggled, toggle the "Candidate Hired" webhook to the on (green) position.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to the integrations page in Thelma.
2. In the Lever integration box, click the trash icon.
3. Click Yes to confirm you’d like to disable the integration.
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Thelma app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.