|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Job Sites from StepStone group integration provides candidates with a seamless application process and supports a higher application volume at the same cost. Candidates complete applications without leaving the job site. Application data is automatically synced from a StepStone group website to Lever.
Setting up the Job Sites from StepStone integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in StepStone to install this integration.|
- Upon posting jobs on one of the StepStone group job sites (e.g. StepStone.de, TotalJobs), request the authorization link from ATSI Apply Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) to integrate your Lever account.
- Click on the provided link to be redirected to a Lever log-in screen.
- Log in using your Lever account.
- Review the list of requested permissions. Click Accept.
- After approval, StepStone job sites and Lever are connected via API. Please advise email@example.com to finalize the integration.
StepStone Job Sites are now ready for providing the best candidate experience for your postings!
All screening questions, except for the following, are supported and will be requested of candidates:
- Rating Scale
- University Picker
The following surveys are not currently supported by the integration:
If required, survey collection may be completed manually on Lever, after the application is submitted. Lever’s product team is working on updating the Lever data-api to support EEO and diversity surveys.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your StepStone Customer Success Manager for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.
Disabling the Job Sites from StepStone integration
||The Job Sites from StepStone integration uses the same integration app as the Appcast integration. Please reach out to StepStone to advise on disabling this integration if you are using both StepStone products.|
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab, locate the StepStone app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration