|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Peerlist integration will allow you to automatically sync job postings on Lever to Peerlist's job board. Candidate applications are automatically uploaded to Lever.
Setting up the integration
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You will also need Peerlist recruiter access with your company. Click here for more information on how to get a recruiter profile.|
- Login to your Peerlist account and navigate to the job board page
- Click on Connect w/ ATS
- Click on the plus icon + button beside the Lever logo
- You will be redirected to the Lever login page (if you're not already logged in)
- You will see the following screen asking for granting permission to the Peerlist app
- Click on Accept to authorize the integration
Once you accept, you will be redirected back to the integration page on Peerlist and see the green tick beside Lever integration. This means you have successfully connected your Peerlist job board with Lever.
- On Peerlist, navigate back to the job board
- You will see that a new Lever tab has been added to your job board
All your job posts from Lever will appear under this tab and will be auto-sync. Congratulations! You have successfully connected your Peerlist job board with Lever.
Disabling the integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Peerlist app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration