|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Beehive Careers integration allows you to showcase open positions at your company on the Beehive Careers site, simply by entering your Lever Company ID.
Beehive Careers will automatically generate a list of open positions, which can be filtered by department or location. If candidates are interested, they can apply directly from the posting.
Setting up the Beehive Careers integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Beehive Careers to install this integration.|
- From the Beehive Careers edit page, scroll to the Jobs section. From here, you will be able to edit everything about the Jobs section of your careers website.
- Choose a Header and optional Subtitle to describe the section.
- Enter your Lever Company ID.
||The Company ID is listed as the the last part of your redirect url (ex. https://jobs.lever.co/leverdemo193). Read our help article on configuring your Lever-hosted job site to learn how to find your Lever Company ID.|
- Click Update & Publish Site. This will publish your changes and you can scroll to the bottom of your Careers page to view the changes.
Disabling the Beehive Careers integration
- From the Beehive Careers edit page, scroll to the 'Jobs' section
- Remove your Lever Company ID from the from field so it is blank
- Click Update & Publish Site
- The Jobs section will be removed from your Careers page