|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Beehive Careers integration allows you to showcase open positions at your company on the Beehive Careers site, simply by entering your Lever Company ID.
Beehive Careers will automatically generate a list of open positions, which can be filtered by department or location. If candidates are interested, they can apply directly from the posting.
Setting up the Beehive integration
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Beehive Careers to install this integration.|
- From the Beehive Careers edit page, scroll to the Jobs section. From here, you will be able to edit everything about the Jobs section of your careers website.
- Choose a Header and optional Subtitle to describe the section.
- Enter your Lever Company ID.
||The Company ID is listed as the the last part of your redirect url (ex. https://jobs.lever.co/leverdemo193). Read our help article on configuring your Lever-hosted job site to learn how to find your Lever Company ID.|
- Click Update & Publish Site. This will publish your changes and you can scroll to the bottom of your Careers page to view the changes.
Disabling the integration
1. From the Beehive Careers edit page, scroll to the “Jobs“ section.
2. Remove your "Lever Company ID” from the from field so it is blank.
3. Click Update & Publish Site.
4. The Jobs section will be removed from your Careers page.