|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The whitecarrot.io integration will automatically update Lever with whitecarrot.io assessment scores and responses, candidate stages and statuses.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Configure the Integration
- How to Setup or Update the whitecarrot.io Candidate Portal
- How to Use the Integration
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in whitecarrot.io to install this integration.|
- Log into your whitecarrot.io account and click Jobs.
- Select Lever from the integration list.
- You will be requested to authorize access. To accept, click Continue.
- You will be redirected to log into your Lever account to establish the integration. Log in using your Lever credentials.
- On the following screen, review the list of requested permissions. Click Accept to complete authorization.
- You will be asked to sign in to lever if you are not already signed in.
How to configure the integration:
How to setup or update the whitecarrot.io Candidate Portal
Once a role is configured with the candidate portal, the role will be displayed in the Jobs section on whitecarrot.io.
How to use the integration:
After personalizing the portal based on the job description and requirements of the role, candidates can enter the whitecarrot.io portal and go through the recruitment funnel asynchronously.
Candidates can complete the following:
- Take a screening quiz, complete code challenges, record video answers to your questions etc.
- Schedule events on your whitecarrot.io calendar without any back and forth.
- Learn more about the team they are joining or your company culture by watching videos, accessing recruitment guides.
- Take-home assignment for engineers and much more.
This integration will be used to:
- Read Stages from Lever.
- Update Scores and Responses on Lever.
- Update Stages and Statuses on Lever.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the whitecarrot.io app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.