|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The whitecarrot.io integration will automatically update Lever with whitecarrot.io assessment scores and responses, candidate stages and statuses.
|This is a specialized integration that is built, managed, and supported by the whitecarrot.io team. If you would like more information or help with this integration, please contact whitecarrot.io.
Setting up the whitecarrot.io integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in whitecarrot.io to install this integration.
API keys are essential for enabling automation's and adding notes within Whitecarrot. To integrate your Lever with Whitecarrot, you'll need to generate an API key and follow a few simple steps. This guide will walk you through the process of setting up a Lever API key for ATS integration. For more information generating API keys in Lever click here.
1. API Key Generation
- Log into your Lever account
- To generate API credentials, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > API Credentials
- Scroll down to the Lever API credentials section
2. Generate New Key
- Click the Generate New Key button
- Input the Key name: "Whitecarrot"
Upload the Whitecarrot Logo image for better identification
- Click here to download the Whitecarrot logo image
- Upload in Lever
- Click Select all opportunity in permissions to select all opportunity related permissions
Toggle 'Allow access to confidential postings' to enable
- This is used to post confidential answers like salary
3. Copy Key
- After the API key is generated, copy it to your clipboard. You will use this key in the subsequent steps.
- Click Done
4. Access Whitecarrot
Open your web browser and log into your Whitecarrot account at https://app.whitecarrot.io.
5. Navigate to ATS Integrations
Once you're logged in to Whitecarrot, navigate to All Settings > ATS Integrations. You can also access this page directly by clicking on the following link: https://app.whitecarrot.io/#/recruiter-settings/connect-ats.
6. Select "Lever" as ATS
From the list of available ATS options, select "Lever".
7. Paste the API Key
In the field provided, paste the Lever API key you copied from Step 3
8. Connect and Test Connection
- Click the Connect button to begin the integration process
- After connecting, click the Test Connection button to ensure that the API key has been correctly set up and is working properly.
9. Add Owner and Save
- You'll need to specify the account owner who will be responsible for pushing notes and candidate activities into the ATS.
- After selecting the Owner, click the Save button to secure your integration settings.
10. You're Done!
Congratulations! You've successfully set up your Lever API key for integration in Whitecarrot. Now Whitecarrot can interact with Lever, allowing you to add notes and automate various processes.
Remember to keep your API key secure; do not share it with unauthorised individuals. If you encounter any issues during the integration process, ensure the API key is entered correctly. If problems continue, reach out to the Whitecarrot support team for further assistance.
Enjoy the benefits of recruiting and automating with Whitecarrot and Lever!
Disabling the whitecarrot.io integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the API Credentials tab, locate the Whitecarrot API credentials
- Click the trash can icon to disable the integration