|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The whitecarrot.io integration will automatically update Lever with whitecarrot.io assessment scores and responses, candidate stages and statuses.
Readers of this article will learn about:
Setting up the integration
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in whitecarrot.io to install this integration.|
- Log into your whitecarrot.io account and click Jobs.
- Select Lever from the integration list.
- You will be requested to authorize access. To accept, click Continue.
- You will be redirected to log into your Lever account to establish the integration. Log in using your Lever credentials.
- On the following screen, review the list of requested permissions. Click Accept to complete authorization.
- You will be asked to sign in to lever if you are not already signed in.
Configuring the integration
How to setup or update the whitecarrot.io Candidate Portal
The whitecarrot.io team will setup the portal and add individual roles to it after completing an alignment call between the role owner and whitecarrot.io success manager.
Once a role is configured with the candidate portal, the role will be displayed in the Jobs section on whitecarrot.io.
For any updates, the role owner can schedule calls with the whitecarrot.io success manager by clicking Support from Profile Settings or via contacting whitecarrot via email.
Using the integration
After personalizing the portal based on the job description and requirements of the role, candidates can enter the whitecarrot.io portal and go through the recruitment funnel asynchronously.
Candidates can complete the following:
- Take a screening quiz, complete code challenges, record video answers to your questions etc.
- Schedule events on your whitecarrot.io calendar without any back and forth.
- Learn more about the team they are joining or your company culture by watching videos, accessing recruitment guides.
- Take-home assignment for engineers and much more.
This integration will be used to:
- Read Stages from Lever.
- Update Scores and Responses on Lever.
- Update Stages and Statuses on Lever.
Disabling the integration
1. In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the whitecarrot.io app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.