|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The eqtble integration will seamlessly pull data from Lever into the eqtble platform. eqtble provides actionable insights across all of your HR data.
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in eqtble to install this integration.|
Connecting the Integration
- In the eqtble app, navigate to the admin panel.
- Click the Integrations tab at the top of the page.
- Locate Lever in the list of integrations and click on it.
- Choose "Connect with OAuth"
- On the modal, log into your Lever Account.
- Review the list of requested permissions. Click Accept.
- You will be redirected to the eqtble app as your data syncs!
How to disable the integration:
Option 1 : From within the eqtble app
- In the eqtble app, navigate to the Admin page.
- You should see your connections in the panel on the right of the screen. 3. Click on the three dots on the connection and choose "Remove"
Option 2: From within Lever
- Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the eqtble app.
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.