|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Yardstick integration allows you to get add candidate names and resumes to Yardstick from Lever and upload Yardstick candidate scorecards to Lever. Yardstick is an Intelligent Talent Selection tool that allows growing companies to use the candidate interview process to incorporate cultural values, identify talented, diverse candidates, and raise the talent bar with structured interviews.
Setting up the Yardstick integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Yardstick to install this integration.
- In Yardstick, navigate to Organization settings. If you do not have access to it, either ask the admin in your company or reach out to Yardstick support.
- In the integrations section, click Add ATS
- Select Lever
- Review the requested permissions and click Continue
- You will be re-directed to Lever; log in with your Lever credentials
- On the modal, review the list of requested access permissions; click Accept to authorize the integration
- You will be be redirected back to Yardstick
Configuring the Yardstick integration
Connect a Yardstick role to a job posting in Lever
- Create a role in Yardstick
- Click Import ATS Role
- Select a Job to import to Yardstick
- The link ID identifies which Lever Job the Role is connected to
- Click Create to save the role to Yardstick
Importing a candidate from Lever to Yardstick
- Select Import ATS Candidate
- Select which Candidate to Import
- Click Create to save the candidate to Yardstick
Using the Yardstick integration
Continue to use Lever to track candidates through the pipeline and schedule interviews. Use Yardstick to build the structured interview guides and conduct interviews.A link to the Yardstick interview is on the candidate record in Lever and on the calendar invite sent to the interviewer.After t he interviews are completed in Yardstick, the feedback can be reviewed on the candidate record in Lever or on in the Debrief Meeting in Yardstick.
Disabling the Yardstick integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab locate the Yardstick app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration