|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Largely integration will seamlessly sync job postings from Lever to Largely.
Largely is a talent marketing platform helping companies effortlessly capture and leverage employee stories to hire amazing people.
Readers of this article will learn about:
Setting up the Largely integration
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Largely to install this integration.|
- In the Largely platform, click on your profile picture located at the top right corner
- Click Lever Integration
- On the following screen, log into Lever to connect Largely
- On the modal, review the list of requested permissions
- Click Accept to grant Largely access to your Lever account
Using Largely with Lever
Once setup is complete, Largely will automatically start the process of syncing your jobs from Lever into the Largely platform. It can take up to 5 minutes for the sync to be complete (depending on how many jobs you have on Lever).
On Largely, confirm the sync was successful by navigating to the “Jobs” page and hovering over the status button next to the “All Jobs” title.
Your jobs from Lever will now be automatically added to the Largely platform.
Disabling the Largely integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API Settings
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Largely app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration