|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The Largely integration will seamlessly sync job postings from Lever to Largely.
Largely is a talent marketing platform helping companies effortlessly capture and leverage employee stories to hire amazing people.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Largely to install this integration.|
- In the Largely platform, click on your profile picture located at the top right corner.
- Click Lever Integration.
- On the following screen, log into Lever to connect Largely.
- On the modal, review the list of requested permissions. Click Accept to grant Largely access to your Lever account.
How to use the integration:
Once setup is complete, Largely will automatically start the process of syncing your jobs from Lever into the Largely platform. It can take up to 5 minutes for the sync to be complete (depending on how many jobs you have on Lever).
- On Largely, confirm the sync was successful by navigating to the “Jobs” page and hovering over the status button next to the “All Jobs” title.
- Your jobs from Lever will now be automatically added to the Largely platform from here on out!
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Largely app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.