|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Boon integration will seamlessly sync jobs on Lever to Boon and sync referrals from Boon to Lever.
Readers of this article will learn about:
Setting up the Boon integration
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Boon to install this integration.|
- In the Boon platform, navigate to the Opening section and go to Settings
If you have received access to the Lever integration by the Boon Customer Success team, please complete the following:
- Click Lever Import
- If you do not see this option, either ask your Boon Customer Success contact admin or leave a message on the Boon support chat
- On the next screen, log into Lever
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept to authorize the Boon integration
Configuring the integration
- After clicking Accept, you will be redirected back to Boon
- On Lever, click navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- For the following webhooks, toggle them on (green position) and paste the Boon webhook URL that you copied from your Boon Customer Success Manager:
- Candidate Stage Change
- Candidate Archive Stage Change
Configuration of the integration is now complete.
Please contact email@example.com or your Boon Customer Success Manager for any troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.
Disabling the integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Boon app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration