|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The RemoteTechJobs integration allows organisations to post jobs to RemoteTechJobs and receive applications, all from within Lever.
RemoteTechJobs is the online job board for Australia’s best remote and hybrid tech jobs.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must have an account with RemoteTechJobs to install this integration.|
- Log into your Lever account.
- Go to Settings > Integrations and API page
- Scroll down to the Job Boards section.
- Enable the Job Posting feed.
- Copy the XML feed URL.
For more information about sharing your Lever XML feed click here.
Create your RemoteTechJobs ATS password
- Log into your RemoteTechJobs account.
- Go to Profile.
- Specify your Custom Password for Applicant Tracking System.
Connect Lever to RemoteTechJobs
- Visit https://lever.remotetechjobs.com.au/integrate/
- Specify the following:
- Email Address: The email address you use in your Remote Tech Jobs account
- Custom Password for Applicant Tracking System: Your Custom Password for Applicant Tracking System in Remote Tech Jobs
- Job Feed URL from Lever: The job posting feed URL from Lever
How to use the integration:
- Create a new job posting on Lever.
- Your job posting will automatically appear on RemoteTechJobs within 1 to 24 hours.
How to disable the integration:
Contact RemoteTechJobs to disable the integration.