|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
RemoteTechJobs is the online job board for Australia’s best remote and hybrid tech jobs. The RemoteTechJobs integration allows organizations to post jobs to RemoteTechJobs and receive applications, all from within Lever.
Only Australian Remote and Hybrid jobs in categories of your choice are posted to RemoteTechJobs. All other jobs are ignored.
Readers of this article will learn about:
Setting up the RemoteTechJobs integration
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must have an account with RemoteTechJobs to install this integration.|
- Log into your Lever account.
- Go to Settings > Integrations and API page.
- Scroll down to the 'Job Boards' section
- Enable the 'Job Posting' feed
- Copy the XML feed URL
For more information about sharing your Lever XML feed, refer to our help article on using Lever's XML job posting feed.
Create your RemoteTechJobs ATS password
- Log into your RemoteTechJobs account.
- Go to Profile.
- Specify your Custom Password for Applicant Tracking System.
Connecting Lever to RemoteTechJobs
- Navigate to the RemoteTechJobs integration page.
- Specify the following:
- Email Address: The email address you use in your Remote Tech Jobs account.
- Custom Password for Applicant Tracking System: Your Custom Password for Applicant Tracking System in Remote Tech Jobs.
- Job Feed URL from Lever: The job posting feed URL from Lever.
- Allowed Categories: Only jobs from the selected categories will be sent to RemoteTechJobs.
- Click Submit.
Using the integration
Create a new job posting in Lever. In the job posting editor:
- Specify the Location Type. RemoteTechJobs only accepts Remote and Hybrid jobs.
- Specify the Location. RemoteTechJobs only accepts locations within Australia. Ensure that the word "Australia" is included in your locations.
- You can set more locations by navigating to Settings > Company > Locations or clicking Edit Locations in the Location dropdown selector. Ensure that the word "Australia" is included in your locations.
- Specify the Team. "Team" is referred to as "Category" on RemoteTechJobs.
Your job posting will automatically appear on RemoteTechJobs within 1 to 24 hours.
Disabling the integration
Contact RemoteTechJobs to disable the integration.