|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Vouch integration allows talent acquisition teams to invite candidates to a video interview as part of their Lever recruitment workflow, and review each candidates response within Lever.
Setting up the Vouch integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Vouch to install this integration.
- In Vouch, navigate to the Integrations page
- Locate the Lever listing
- Click Learn More from the listing page to view the App Details page
- To start the connection process click Connect with Lever
- You will be redirected to the authentication screen
- When requested, log into Lever
- Review the list of requested permissions; click Accept to complete authentication
Configuring the Vouch integration
After accepting permissions, you will be redirected back to Vouch where you can specify the following:
- Stage From: Which Stage in the recruitment process should the Candidate be sent a Vouch Request Email.
- Stage To: Which Stage in the recruitment process should the Candidate be moved to once they have completed the Vouch Request. This can be left in the same state as 'Stage From' if you do not wish for the integration to move the candidate on Lever.
- Default Campaign: Which Campaign Questions to send the respective Candidate once they reach the designated Stage From status.
After completing the requested configuration on Vouch, enable the webhooks on Lever by completing the following:
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Locate the 'Candidate Stage Change' webhook and toggle the webhook to the on (green position) if it is not already enabled.
Using the Vouch integration
To send a Video Request to a candidate, simply move the candidate to the designated 'Stage From' stage configured on Vouch.
This will send an email to the candidate inviting them to answer the questions in the default campaign. Vouch will provide updates back into Lever as soon as the candidate opens the campaign request. Once the candidate answers the request, the following changes will be made to their opportunity record on Lever:
- The stage of their opportunity will be updated to match the Stage To value
- The Tag "Vouch Responded" will be added.
- A note linking to their video response will be added
- A transcript of the video response will be added
Disabling the Vouch integration
- Navigate to the Integrations page within your Vouch account and locate the Lever listing
- Click Manage
- Click Uninstall
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Vouch app
- Click Revoke Access