|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Vouch integration allows talent acquisition teams to invite candidates to a video interview as part of their Lever recruitment workflow, and review each candidates response within Lever.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Vouch to install this integration.|
- On Vouch, navigate to the Integrations page within your Vouch account.
- Locate the Lever listing.
- Click Learn More from the listing page to view the App Details page.
- To start the connection process click Connect with Lever.
- You will be redirected to the authentication screen.
- When requested, log into Lever.
- Review the list of requested permissions. Click Accept to complete authentication.
How to configure the integration:
After accepting permissions, you will be redirected back to Vouch where you can specify the following:
- Stage From: Which Stage in the recruitment process should the Candidate be sent a Vouch Request Email.
- Stage To: Which Stage in the recruitment process should the Candidate be moved to once they have completed the Vouch Request. This can be left in the same state as 'Stage From' if you do not wish for the integration to move the candidate on Lever.
- Default Campaign: Which Campaign Questions to send the respective Candidate once they reach the designated Stage From status.
After completing the requested configuration on Vouch, enable the webhooks on Lever by completing the following:
- Go to the Webhooks settings on Lever by going to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks.
- Locate the Candidate Stage Change webhook and toggle the webhook to the on (green position) if it is not already enabled.
How to use the integration:
To send a Video Request to a Candidate, simply move the candidate to the designated "Stage From" stage configured on Vouch.
This will send an Email to the Candidate inviting them to answer the questions in the default Campaign.
Vouch will provide updates back into Lever as soon as the Candidate opens the Campaign request.
Once the Candidate answers the request, the following changes will be made to their opportunity record on Lever:
- The Candidate Stage will be updated to match the Stage To value.
- The Tag "Vouch Responded" will be added.
- A note linking to their Video Response will be added.
- A transcript of the Video Response will be added.
How to disable the integration:
- Navigate to the Integrations page within your Vouch account and navigate to the Lever listing.
- Click Manage.
- Click Uninstall.
1. Navigate to your Integrations and API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Vouch app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.