|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Instahyre integration allows users to seamlessly export candidate profiles from Instahyre to their Lever account. Instahyre is an advanced hiring platform based on artificial intelligence, enabling recruiters to hire top talent effortlessly.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Use the Integration
- How to Link a Job Posted on Instahyre to a Job Posted on Lever
- How to Export Candidates to Lever
- How the Integration Should Look Like in Lever
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Instahyre to install this integration.|
- On Instahyre.com, hover over your profile icon and click Integrations.
- Select Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Click the Integrate now button associated with Lever.
- On the next screen, log into Lever.
- You will be redirected to the authorization page. Review list of requested permissions.
- Click Accept.
- After accepting, you will see that the integration is now enabled with Lever.
How to use the integration:
Once the integration is enabled, you can link any job posted on Lever to any job posted on Instahyre to automatically export the Instahyre candidates to your Lever account. The exported candidates will be associated with the job that you have linked.
Linking a job posted on Instahyre to a job posted on Lever
After Integration, users will see an option to Link their Instahyre Jobs to Jobs posted on Lever. It is necessary to do this step in order to export the candidates. This option will be available in two places on Instahyre:
1. The Jobs page:
- Click Link to Lever.
- A modal will open up asking the customer which Lever job they want to link it with. All the jobs posted on Lever will be listed here.
- Click Save to link the job.
2. Jobs Posting Form:
- On the job form, click the field Select Lever job to link (optional).
- The drop-down will include a list of Lever jobs.
- Select a job to sync the title and job description from Lever to Instahyre.
Exporting Candidates to Lever
After linking the job to your Lever Job, you will see an export option on each candidate's card (cloud icon + Lever).
- Click Lever to export the candidate to Lever. The candidate will be shown under “New Leads” for the linked job.
How the Integration should look like in Lever
- Exported candidates will appear under the Lead tab on Lever.
- The integration will export details about the candidate's work experience and notice period as a note on the opportunity.
- The current salary of the candidate will be exported to a "secret note" on the opportunity.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Instahyre app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.