|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To configure) Manage company settings
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The ThriveMap integration will allow talent acquisition teams to automatically invite candidates to take pre-hire assessments and receive assessment results from within Lever. ThriveMap creates personalized, realistic "day-in-the-life" pre-hire assessments that reduce attrition and streamline the hiring process.
Setting up the ThriveMap integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in ThriveMap to install this integration.
- On ThriveMap, navigate to the integrations page in your account settings.
- Click the Connect button next to the Lever integration.
- Log into your Lever Super Admin account.
- You will be redirected to Lever and asked to confirm the permissions ThriveMap needs to successfully connect with your account.
- Click Accept. You will be redirected back to the ThriveMap integrations page.
Configuring the ThriveMap integration
- The Lever section of the ThriveMap integrations page now asks for some additional information from your Lever account.
- On Lever, navigate to the Webhooks tab by going to Settings > Integrations & API > Webhooks.
- Scroll down to the 'Application Created' webhook and enable it by clicking the toggle button.
- Enter the webhook URL provided by the ThriveMap team into the URL field (under 'Application Created').
- Copy the “Signature token” and paste it into the 'Application Created' field in ThriveMap.
- Scroll down to the 'Candidate Archive State Change' webhook and enable it by clicking the toggle button.
- Enter the webhook URL provided by the ThriveMap team into the URL field (under 'Candidate Archive State Change').
- Copy the signature token and paste it into the 'Candidate Archive State Change' field in ThriveMap.
- Confirm that both Lever signature tokens have been configured on ThriveMap. Click Save.
Configure work types
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Company > Work Types
- Create a new work type. This Work Type must be added to all job postings in Lever that will use your ThriveMap assessment.
- Once created, provide the Work Type name to the ThriveMap team to complete the Lever integration.
Using the ThriveMap integration
Once the setup is complete, add the work type created above to the jobs that should use a ThriveMap assessment. When a new application is created on Lever, the integration will automatically invite the candidate to take the ThriveMap assessment. An “Assessment Sent” tag will be added to the opportunity on Lever.
When an assessment is completed, a tag of “Assessed [Excellent|Good|Average|Below Average]” will be added to the opportunity to reflect their result.
Additionally, a note will be added to the opportunity on Lever that includes a link to the assessment report.
If a candidate withdraws from within their ThriveMap assessment, a tag will be added to the opportunity on Lever to reflect this update.
If a Lever user archives an active candidate with a ThriveMap assessment, then their ThriveMap record will be marked as “hidden”.
Disabling the ThriveMap integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the ThriveMap app
- Click Revoke Access