|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To configure) Manage pipeline stages
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Joynd is a fully-managed integration company that offers an integration between Lever and Proforma Screening Solutions (Proforma) that allows you to seamlessly submit candidates for background screening directly from your Lever dashboard. Proforma will be notified when a candidate has reached a trigger stage in Lever. A background screening order will automatically be added to your account in Proforma and the candidate will be emailed a secure test link. Once the candidate has completed their submission and the background screen has been completed by Proforma, the status and screening report will be available on your Lever dashboard.
|You must be an existing Proforma customer in order to enable this integration. Costs include: 1) one-time Joyned setup fee, 2) annual Joynd subscription fee (calculated based on annual number of background screens)
Setting up the Proforma integration
Once you have requested the integration from Proforma, you will be assigned a Joynd Integration Manager who will lead you through the setup process and assist with your testing of the integration.
To authorize Joynd to access your Lever account to facilitate the integration, complete the following steps:
- Log into Lever
- Open a new tab
- Your Joynd Integration Manager will provide you with a link that is unique to your company’s integration; copy and paste this link into the address bar of the new tab
- Lever will display a summary of the access that Joynd will have to your account; review the details and click Accept if you would like to proceed with the integration
Configuring the Proforma integration
Configure webhook notification
In order for Joynd to know when there’s a background screening request ready for Proforma, you will need to enable a webhook:
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Enable the 'Candidate Stage Change' webhook
- Enter the URL for the webhook notification provided by your Joynd Integration Manager
- Click the caret icon to review additional webhook settings
- Select the triggers for candidates of the selection origins that are relevant for background screening
- Copy the Signature token and provide it to your Joynd Integration Manager
|You will get an error if you try the Verify Connection button at this point - this is expected.
Your Joynd Integration Manager will confirm when the integration is ready to use.
Create a custom pipeline stage for background screening
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Pipeline and archive reasons
- Click the Customize Pipeline Stages button.
- Click + Add Stage
- Enter the name of the stage you want to use for background screening (e.g., “Background Screening”)
- Click Save Changes
- Ensure the new stage is under 'Interview'
- Click Next and Next again
- Click Save to add the new background screening stage to your pipeline
- On the new stage just created, click Reveal Stage ID, copy to clipboard and send that value to your Joynd Integration Manager
Using the Proforma integration
Adding the Proforma background screen a job posting
Specify which Proforma background screening package to order by adding a tag on the job posting in Lever. You will need to create the tag the first time you order each Proforma package. For each package, create a tag using the following format:
- Package = "Proforma_<package_name>"
Initiating the background screen
When you associate a candidate's opportunity with a job posting, the opportunity profile will automatically show the tag with the Proforma package that you added to the job posting in the previous step.
To initiate the background screening order, change the stage of the opportunity to the newly created background screening stage.
If the order was successful, after a few seconds you will see the tag “Background Check:Ordered” added to the opportunity on Lever. If it was not successful, you will see the tag “Background Check:Error”.
Reviewing Proforma background screening results
Once Proforma has completed the background screen, the opportunity will be updated with the tag “Background Check:Completed” and there will be a new note added:
When you click in the 'Notes' section of the candidate's profile, you will see a link to the Proforma report.
|The Proforma report url can be synced to Lever as a “secret” note that only certain users can see. Please advise your Joynd Integration Manager if you would like the report note to be marked as secret on Lever. Refer to our help article on Sensitive Information Privileges to learn more about marking information as secret.
When you click the link, you will be re-directed to the Proforma report.
Disabling the Proforma integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Proforma app
- Click Revoke Access