|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Pandologic integration will seamlessly import jobs from Lever to Pandologic's AI-enabled job recruiting platform. Candidates applications are automatically synced to Lever.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
||A Pandologic subscription is required to enable this integration. Please visit www.pandologic.com for more information.|
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Pandologic to install this integration.|
1. As a Pandologic user, request a link from Pandologic support via firstname.lastname@example.org to integrate your Lever account.
2. Click on the provided link to be redirected to a Lever log-in screen.
3. Log in using your Lever credentials.
3. Review the list of requested permissions. Click Accept.
The integration is now enabled.
How to use the integration:
Once the integration is enabled, the integration will automate and optimize the following feeds:
- Job feed from Lever to Pandologic,
- Job distribution to job boards,
- Candidate delivery to Lever.
For more information on the Pandologic integration, please visit https://pandologic.com/ or reach out to Pandologic support via email@example.com.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Pandologic app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.