|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The HireVibes integration will seamlessly post jobs to HireVibes and sync candidates and referrals from HireVibes to Lever. HireVibes is a Web3-native talent network and gig economy.
Setting up the HireVibes integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in HireVibes to install this integration.|
Authorize the integration
- Log into your HireVibes Hirer Account.
- Naivgate to the Settings tab on the left hand side.
- Click on the company account you would like to integrate with Lever.
- Click on the Lever logo to initiate authorization.
- Click Authorize Lever.
- Log into Lever.
- Review list of requested permissions. Click Accept.
Configuring the HireVibes integration
- On HireVibes, choose the company again and click on the logo to connect the accounts.
Fill in the relevant fields.
Copy the webhook URL. This will be needed in later steps.
In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
Add 3 webhooks, by inserting the Webhook URL generated on HireVibes when connecting the integration. The webhooks to be added are:
- Candidate Stage Change
- Candidate Archive State Change
- Candidate Hire
Disabling the HireVibes integration
Login to your HireVibes Hirer Account
Navigate to the Settings tab on the left hand side
Click on the company account that is connected with Lever and disconnect
Click Disconnect to confirm disconnection
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the HireVibes app
- Click Revoke Access