|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The HireVibes integration will seamlessly post jobs to HireVibes and sync candidates and referrals from HireVibes to Lever.
HireVibes is a Web3-native talent network and gig economy.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in HireVibes to install this integration.|
Authorize the Integration
- Log into your HireVibes Hirer Account.
- Go to the Settings tab on the left hand side.
- Click on the company account you would like to integrate with Lever.
- Click on the Lever logo to initiate authorization.
- Click Authorize Lever.
- Log into Lever.
- Review list of requested permissions. Click Accept.
How to configure the integration:
- On HireVibes, choose the company again and click on the logo to connect the accounts.
Fill in the relevant fields.
Copy the webhook URL. This will be needed in later steps.
On Lever, click here or go to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks.
Add 3 webhooks, by inserting the Webhook URL generated on HireVibes when connecting the integration. The webhooks to be added are:
- Candidate Stage Change
- Candidate Archive State Change
- Candidate Hire
How to disable the integration:
1. Login to your HireVibes Hirer Account.
2. Go to the Settings tab on the left hand side.
3. Click on the company account that is connected with Lever and disconnect.
4. Click Disconnect to confirm disconnection.
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the HireVibes app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.