|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Staffparty integration allows users to generate Staffparty offers using Lever’s Offer Forms and offers workflow. When Staffparty offers are accepted by candidates, the Lever opportunity is updated to reflect the candidate acceptance.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Configure the Integration
- How to Use the Integration
- How to View the Offers Dashboard on Staffparty
- How to Create a Staffparty Offer via Lever
- How to Send a Staffparty Offer Link to Candidate
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Staffparty to install this integration.|
- Visit the Staffparty platform and log in with your admin account.
- Select the “Integrations” menu item in the left sidebar.
- Direct your attention to “Lever” and click Connect.
- Direct your attention to Lever “Authentication” and click Connect.
- A setup wizard will guide you step-by-step through the configuration of the integration. Review the introduction and click Start.
- Review the permissions being requested, and click Connect.
- Review list of requested permissions. Click Accept.
How to configure the integration:
Webhooks allow Staffparty to receive notifications when certain activities happen in Lever. Enabling them is a key part of being able to generate Staffparty offers automatically.
- On Staffparty, follow the instructions in the setup wizard, and enable webhooks in Lever.
- After webhooks are enabled in your Lever account, click Webhooks. Staffparty will generate active webhooks for your Lever account in the background before moving on to the next screen.
- Ensure that your Lever Offer Forms have all required fields. Follow the instructions on Staffparty and click Finish.
- Confirm on the page that the integration was a success, and click Finish. Your integration between Staffparty and Lever is now configured and ready to use!
Back on the integrations page, you will now see that your Lever integration is “connected”
How to use the integration:
Staffparty Offers Dashboard
Once your integration is set up, you can generate a Staffparty offer automatically for every offer created in Lever.
In Staffparty, you will see offers created via Lever in your dashboard.
Creating a Staffparty offer via Lever
- In Lever, create a new opportunity.
- Add an email address and link the opportunity to a job posting.
- Move the opportunity to the Offer stage.
- Create an Offer in Lever for this opportunity.
- After creating an offer, click "Sending offer outside of Lever?"
- The offer will update to “Offer sent” in Lever.
- On the Lever opportunity page, you will see the Staffparty Offers tag, a Staffparty link (see right-hand side), and notes with Staffparty realtime updates for actions happening in the background to generate the Staffparty offer.
- Staffparty will add a link to the Lever Opportunity, allowing you to view, and manage the linked Staffparty offer.
- Click the Staffparty link, log into Staffparty with your admin credentials, and review the newly-created Staffparty offer.
||Depending on how long it takes for you to create the Offer in Lever, you may need to click the Refresh offer from Lever button to pull the data from Lever -> Staffparty. This 1-click option will refresh the Staffparty offer with the latest Lever offer data.|
After Refreshing the Staffparty offer, you will see the Offer History update with the Lever->Staffparty data sync activity.
- Send Staffparty offer link to the candidate.
- When the offer is accepted in Staffparty, Staffparty will add a note to the Lever opportunity.
You have successfully used the Staffparty <-> Lever integration!
There are many more automations and options available. Please reach out to Staffparty via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
How to disable the integration:
1. Visit your Integrations page in Staffparty.
2. Navigate to the Lever integration page.
3. Select ‘Revoke access’ to disable the integration.
Staffparty will remove your connection, and delete all Staffparty webhooks.
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Staffparty app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.