|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Metaview integrates seamlessly with Lever. The integration makes it possible to use the data available in Lever (e.g. offer acceptance/rejection) to enrich Metaview's data and get more predictive insights from interviews.
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Metaview to install this integration.|
The process for completing your integration depends on whether your Lever account uses the global or EU datacenter. You can confirm if your account uses the EU datacenter by reviewing your Lever URL (ex. hire.eu.lever.co).
Lever Global datacenter: OAuth
When connecting to Lever with an account in the Lever global datacenter, authentication is provided by OAuth.
1. Navigate to Lever settings in Metaview
Navigate to https://my.metaview.app/settings/lever. If you haven't previously signed in to Metaview you will be prompted to do so, either with your Google account, or by entering your work email address and creating a password.
2. Select "Authenticate with Lever", and approve the integration
You be taken to Lever. After signing in, you will be presented with list of requested permissions. Click Accept to continue and approve the integration.
3. You will be redirected to Metaview
After approving the integration, you will be taken back to Metaview, where the Lever integration will show as "In progress". It can take up to 48 hours for the integration to complete. You will be emailed once the integration is successful.
EU datacenter: API keys
||You don't need to complete this step if you've already completed the Global datacenter steps above.|
To connect your Lever EU datacenter account, you will do the following:
- Generate a new Lever API key
- Share the newly generated key with Metaview.
1. Generate New Lever API Key
a. Settings > Integrations > API Credentials
On Lever, go to the API Credentials tab of Lever's integrations settings page. You can do this by clicking here or by following the steps in the GIF below.
b. Generate New Key
Under the "Lever API credentials" section on Lever, click the Generate New Key button.
c. Configure New Key
- First, give the integration the name "Metaview".
- Then, copy the API key (string of characters) by clicking to the "Copy" button. The API key will no longer be visible after you've finished the configuration; so, be sure to copy it as you'd need to share it with Metaview shortly.
- Finally, under the "Permissions" section, click Select all read and Select all candidate.
- Additionally, under the "Write endpoints" subsection, make sure to check create user, update user, and create tag.
These permissions will ensure Metaview can access all the data it needs for enrichment.
Once you're sure you've copied the API key, click the Done button to apply the configurations.
2. Share Lever API Key with Metaview
- Copy the API key, then navigate to https://my.metaview.app/settings/lever. If you haven't previously signed in to Metaview you will be prompted to do so, either with your Google account, or by entering your work email address and creating a password.
- Enter the API key into the corresponding field, then click the Test API Key button to ensure that the key is valid and has the right permissions.
After saving your changes, the integration process will start. This can take up to 48 hours to complete, and you will be emailed once the integration is successful.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Metaview app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.