|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Intervue.io integration syncs interview progress to Lever and allows recruiting teams to request on-demand interviews directly from Lever.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Configure the Integration
- How to Map Stages on Intervue.io
- How to Map Job Postings to Profiles on Intervue.io
- How to Use the Integration
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Intervue.io to install this integration.|
Enable the Webhook
This step is required to successfully integrate with Intervue.io. Webhooks allow the integration to retrieve information regarding candidates as soon as it changes on Lever.
1. On Lever or go to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks.
2. Enable the “Candidate Stage Change” webhook (see below).
Enable the Integration
1. On Intervue.io, go to the Integrations page.
2. Enable the integration.
3. Click the Begin setup button.
4. On the modal, log in to Lever.
5. Review the list of requested permissions. Click Accept.
How to configure the integration:
Mapping stages on Intervue.io
Once the initial setup is complete, you are then required to map your Lever stages to the stages on Intervue.io to successfully process candidates.
On Intervue.io, go to Integrations > Lever to configure the stages.
5 Stages on Intervue.io
To successfully process candidates, the Intervue.io integration requires mapping for the five stages corresponding to the state of the candidate on Intervue.io. This will ensure full visibility regarding the status of the candidate history on Intervue.io.
|"To be Scheduled”||
|“Intervue - Yes"||
|“Intervue - No”||
|“Unable to schedule”||
Mapping job postings to profiles on Intervue.io
Once the stages are successfully set, the job postings need to be mapped to a profile on Intervue.io. This will ensure correct interview scheduling for the candidate that applied to that job posting on Lever.
Once the mapping is complete (see above image) you can move the candidate to the designated interview "to be scheduled” stage on Lever to begin the interview process.
||The mapping configuration must be completed on Intervue.io before moving the candidate to the configured "to be scheduled" interview stage on Lever.|
How to use the integration:
After the job postings are correctly mapped to the relevant profile on Intervue.io, you can schedule candidates for interviews by moving the candidate to the configured “To be scheduled” stage.
Once the candidate has been updated on Intervue.io, an "intervue.io” tag is added to the candidate profile on Lever.
Intervue.io will sync the information related to the candidate and process the candidate.
For more information, Please contact the SPOC on Intervue.io.
How to disable the integration:
1. On Intervue.io, go to Integrations > Lever to access the Lever integration page.
2. Click the Enable Integration toggle to disable the integration.
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Intervue.io app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.