|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To configure) Manage company settings
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Joinedly integration will automatically add hired candidates to Joinedly to begin their journey. Relevant fields on Lever will be mapped to Joinedly fields automatically.
Setting up the Joinedly integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Joinedly to install this integration.|
Integration steps are to be completed once. Please follow the steps clearly. You may reach out to email@example.com if you face any issues.
- In Joinedly, navigate to Integrations; select 'Lever Integration'
- You will see two options:
- Sign in with Lever
- Signature Token (generated on Lever)
- Click Sign in
- On the next screen, log into your Lever account
- Review list of requested permissions; click Accept to authorize app
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Turn on the 'Candidate Hired' webhook by toggling the toggle to the on (green) position
- The signature token will automatically be added to Joinedly
Configuring the Joinedly integration
- Navigate to Settings > Company > Locations
- Make sure that locations in Lever exactly match your offices in Joinedly
- Navigate to Settings > Company > Departments & Teams
- Make sure that teams in Lever exactly match team names in Joinedly
- Navigate to Settings > General > Offices
- Make sure that offices in Joinedly exactly match your locations in Lever
- Navigate to Settings > Teams
- Make sure that team names in Joinedly exactly match team names in Lever
Using the Joinedly integration
Whenever a candidate is marked as 'Hired' in Lever, they will automatically get added on Joinedly and their journey will start. Relevant fields of Lever will be mapped to Joinedly fields automatically.
In case of a security breach
If you feel that there is any security breach of data between Joinedly and Lever, you must regenerate a security token and update it on Joinedly.
Disabling the Joinedly integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Joinedly app
- Click Revoke Access