|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Joinedly integration will automatically add hired candidates to Joinedly to begin their journey. Relevant fields on Lever will be mapped to Joinedly fields automatically.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Joinedly to install this integration.|
Estimated Time: 2-5 minutes
Integration steps are to be completed once. Please follow the steps clearly. You may reach out to email@example.com if you face any issues.
Step 1. On Joinedly, go to Integrations, select Lever Integration & Sign In.
- You will see two options:
- Sign in with Lever
- Signature Token (generated on Lever)
- Click Sign in.
- On the next screen, log into your Lever account.
- Review list of requested permissions. Click Accept to authorize app.
Step 2: On Lever, Turn On the Webhook
- Click here or go to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks on Lever.
- Turn on the "Candidate Hired" webhook by toggling the toggle to the on (green) position.
The signature token will automatically be added to Joinedly.
That's it, you are done setting up the integration. You can now test the Lever integration.
How to configure the integration:
||The following steps must be completed for consistency.|
- Please make sure that Locations & Teams are “exactly the same” on Joinedly. Locations are called Offices on Joinedly. Update, as needed to maintain consistency between Lever and Joinedly.
- Go to Settings > Company > Locations to access Locations.
- Go to Settings > Company > Departments & Teams to access Teams.
- Go to Offices under Settings > General.
- Go to Teams under Settings.
How to use the integration:
Whenever a candidate is marked as “Hired” on Lever, they will automatically get added on Joinedly and their journey will start. Relevant fields of Lever will be mapped to Joinedly fields automatically.
||In case of a security breach. If you feel that there is any security breach of data between Joinedly & Lever, you must regenerate a security token and update it on Joinedly.|
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Joinedly app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.