|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The COGBEE integration will provide a seamless, automated and convenient AI-enabled interview experience for your recruitment teams and candidates.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Use the Integration
- How to Initiate Interview Assessment
- How to Review Status Updates
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in COGBEE to install this integration.|
Connect the Integration
1. Log in to the COGBEE application and navigate to the Settings menu. Click on the Account tab. Locate Lever on the list and click the Click here to sign in button to enable the integration.
2. Log in to Lever on the modal.
3. Review the requested permissions. Click Accept.
You will be redirected back to COGBEE to complete the remaining details required for the integration.
1. On Lever, click here or go to Settings > Integration and API > Webhooks.
2. If it is not already toggled, toggle the “Candidate Hire” webhook on.
3. On COGBEE, select “Interview Assessment” (or any other stage of your choosing) from the Select Stage dropdown list.
How to use the integration:
Initiate Interview Assessment
1. On Lever, you can assign a candidate to the assessment checks process by moving the candidate to the assessment stage (e.g. "Interview Assessment") as configured on COGBEE.
The integration will take the necessary steps to create the assessment, assign and schedule the candidate.
2. You can also manually select an assessment by adding the assessment tag to the opportunity. The dropdown list of available assessments can be found by typing "CB:" into the tags field (e.g. "CB:Java - 194"). All COGBEE tags will start with "CB:".
Review Status Updates
The COGBEE integration will automatically add notes to the Lever opportunity to indicate the candidate's progress.
- “Assigned”: Candidate is assigned to a position.
- “Scheduled”: Mail sent to candidate with test link.
- “Submitted": Candidate submitted the test.
- “Recommended”: Evaluator changes candidate status to recommended. A link to the evaluation will be included with the note.
- “Not recommended”: Evaluator changes candidate status to not recommended.
In addition, the integration will also update the opportunity with status tags.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the COGBEE app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.