|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
JobTwine is an Interview On Demand platform which helps companies outsource technical interviews to be conducted by expert interviewers on the JobTwine platform. We enable companies to accelerate time to offer and build and launch features faster.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Configure the Integration
- How to Use the Integration
- How to Schedule an Interview with JobTwine
- How to Get Feedback on Completed Interviews
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in JobTwine to install this integration.|
Connect the Integration
1. In the JobTwine platform, navigate to the Integrations page on the top menu bar. You need to have Admin role to do that.
2. Select Lever from the list and toggle the Click here to Activate toggle to enable.
3. In the modal, log into Lever. Review the requested access permissions. Click Accept.
Once complete you are now plugged into the Lever <> JobTwine ecosystem.
Create the Lever Stage
Create a new stage named “JobTwine” in your Lever pipeline. For more information on adding a new stage, refer to our help article on adding pipeline stages.
1. In Lever, go to Settings> Integrations and API > Webhooks.
2. If it is not already enabled, toggle the "Candidate Stage Change" webhook to the on position.
How to configure the integration:
1. In Lever, open the job posting you would like to share with JobTwine to conduct interviews.
2. Add the tag “JobTwine” as shown in the example below:
3. Log into JobTwine and go to the Jobs menu item.
4. You will see a list of jobs. Jobs pulled from Lever will have a "Lever" logo. Any job on Lever that has a "JobTwine" tag gets automatically pulled into the JobTwine system.
5. Click Add Round Information to enter the information about various rounds that JobTwine needs to conduct for that job.
Once the multiple round information is added, the JobTwine system is ready to pull candidates for that job to conduct interviews.
How to use the integration:
Scheduling an interview with JobTwine
1. In Lever, select the candidate you want to schedule an interview for via JobTwine.
2. Move the candidate to the ‘’JobTwine’’ stage in your Lever pipeline from the dropdown as shown below:
3. This candidate will automatically get created in the JobTwine system.
4. An email will automatically be sent to the candidate by JobTwine, from which the candidate can auto schedule the interview or give his/her preferred slots.
The same link to give preferred slots will be added to the opportunity in Lever as a note addressed to the owner of the application. The recruiter can also click this link and give slots on behalf of the candidate.
5. Once the interview is scheduled, a notification will be triggered and interview details can be viewed on the Lever platform as shown below.
The feedback and Video URLs are secure links and can be downloaded etc. to be shared across.
The candidate can be moved to the next stage after the feedback has been uploaded.
Getting feedback on completed interviews
Once the interview is complete, feedback for the interview can be viewed on Lever in the Notes section of the opportunity. Sample feedback can be seen below:
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the JobTwine app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.