|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To configure) Create and edit postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
JobTwine is an Interview On Demand platform which helps companies outsource technical interviews to be conducted by expert interviewers on the JobTwine platform. We enable companies to accelerate time to offer and build and launch features faster
Setting up the JobTwine integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in JobTwine to install this integration.
Connecting the JobTwine integration
- In JobTwine, navigate to the Integrations page on the top menu bar
- Select 'Lever' from the list and activate the Click here to Activate toggle
- In the modal, log into Lever; review the requested access permissions and click Accept.
Once complete you are now plugged into the Lever <> JobTwine ecosystem
Create the Lever stage
Create a new stage titled “JobTwine” in your Lever pipeline. For more information on adding a new stage, refer to our help article on adding pipeline stages.
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- If it is not already enabled, toggle the "Candidate Stage Change" webhook to the on position
Configuring the JobTwine integration
- In Lever, open the job posting you would like to share with JobTwine to conduct interviews
- Add the tag “JobTwine” as shown in the example below:
- Log into JobTwine and navigate to the Jobs menu item
- You will see a list of jobs. Jobs pulled from Lever will have a "Lever" logo. Any job on Lever that has a "JobTwine" tag gets automatically pulled into the JobTwine system.
- Click Add Round Information to enter the information about various rounds that JobTwine needs to conduct for that job
Once the multiple round information is added, the JobTwine system is ready to pull candidates for that job to conduct interviews.
Using the JobTwine integration
Scheduling interviews with JobTwine
- In Lever, select the candidate you want to schedule an interview for via JobTwine
- Move the candidate to the ‘’JobTwine’’ stage in your Lever pipeline from the dropdown as shown below:
- This candidate will automatically get created in the JobTwine system.
- An email will automatically be sent to the candidate by JobTwine, from which the candidate can auto schedule the interview or give his/her preferred slots.
- The same link to give preferred slots will be added to the opportunity in Lever as a note addressed to the owner of the application. The recruiter can also click this link and give slots on behalf of the candidate.
- Once the interview is scheduled, a notification will be triggered and interview details can be viewed on the Lever platform as shown below.
The feedback and Video URLs are secure links and can be downloaded etc. to be shared across. The candidate can be moved to the next stage after the feedback has been uploaded.
Getting feedback on completed interviews
Once the interview is complete, feedback for the interview can be viewed on Lever in the 'Notes' section of the opportunity. Sample feedback can be seen below:
Disabling the JobTwine integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the JobTwine app
- Click Revoke Access