|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
HireAction supercharges your employee referral program using gamification. We reward employees with points for every qualified referral and every successful hire that can be converted into gift cards at leading retailers. We also streamline the process of managing your internal referral program, including with our Lever integration and tax compliance reporting.
Setting up the HireAction integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in HireAction to install this integration.|
Enabling the integration
- In HireAction, log in as workspace admin and navigate to Settings > Integrations. Click Install on the Lever integration tile.
- On the next screen, click the Login with Lever button.
- Enter your Lever credentials on the login screen.
- Review requested permissions. Click Accept.
Configuring the webhook
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations & API > Webhooks
- Toggle the 'Candidate Archive State Change' webhook to the on position if it is not already enabled.
Using the HireAction integration
Once the integration is live and active, positions created in Lever will appear for referral activity in HireAction. Candidates that are referred via HireAction will be automatically be sent to Lever and their statuses in Lever will be synced to HireAction.
Disabling the HireAction integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the HireAction app
- Click Revoke Access