|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
HireAction supercharges your employee referral program using gamification. We reward employees with points for every qualified referral and every successful hire that can be converted into gift cards at leading retailers. We also streamline the process of managing your internal referral program, including with our Lever integration and tax compliance reporting.
The HireAction integration enables your organization to source, access, engage, and track candidates from HireAction.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in HireAction to install this integration.|
Enable the Integration
1. In HireAction, log in as workspace admin and navigate to Settings > Integrations. Click Install on the Lever integration tile.
2. On the next screen, click the Login with Lever button.
3. Enter your Lever credentials on the login screen.
4. Review requested permissions. Click Accept.
That’s it! Your integration with Lever is complete.
1. In Lever, go to Settings > Integrations & API > Webhooks.
2. Toggle the CANDIDATE ARCHIVE STAGE CHANGE webhook to the on position if it is not already enabled.
How to use the integration:
Once the integration is live and active, positions created in Lever will appear for referral activity in HireAction. Candidates that are referred via HireAction will be automatically be sent to Lever and their statuses in Lever will be synced to HireAction.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the HireAction app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.
For additional information not covered here, reach out to email@example.com.
Please visit HireAction’s Solutions page to learn more.