|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Equip integration will allow your team to automatically invite candidates to take Equip assessments from Lever. The results then get updated on the candidate’s Lever profile.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Configure the Integration
- How to Use the Integration
- How to Configure the Assessment on Equip
- How to Invite Candidates to Take the Equip Assessment
- How Does the Integration Look on Lever?
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. This integration is only available to Equip customers on the Premium Plan.|
Enable the Integration
1. On the Equip Recruiter dashboard, navigate to the Integrations page by clicking on the Integrations link in the sidebar.
2. Click on the Configure button, within the Lever card.
3. Review the requested permissions. Click the Accept.
How to configure the integration:
1. On Lever, go to Settings > Integrations & API > Webhooks.
2. Enable the CANDIDATE STAGE CHANGE webhook if it is not already toggled on.
Add "Equip Assessment" stage
Create a new stage named “Equip Assessment” to your Lever pipeline. For more information on adding a new stage, refer to our help article on adding pipeline stages.
Once a candidate is moved to this stage, Equip will automatically send them an assessment that you have previously mapped to the job posting.
The integration is now ready to use!
How to use the integration:
Configuring the assessment on Equip
1. Once the integration is configured, you will be redirected to a page on Equip where you can map Lever job postings with Equip assessments.
For example, Job Posting X is mapped to Equip Assessment Y. If a candidate for X is moved to the Equip Assessment stage on Lever, Equip will automatically email the candidates the link to Y.
2. Select the job posting and the relevant Equip assessment and click on the Map button. This will map the job posting to the Equip assessment.
Once the linking is successful, you should see a tag created on the job posting containing the Equip assessment’s ID.
Inviting Candidates to take the Equip Assessment
To send a candidate an email with a link to the relevant assessment:
1. On Lever, navigate to the Candidates tab.
2. Open the candidate you would like to send the assessment to.
3. If no job has been associated to the candidate, select the relevant job posting by clicking on the Choose Job button. Select job.
4. Move the candidate to the Equip Assessment stage to automatically send them an email with a link to the Equip Assessment.
What should the integration look like in Lever?
Once the candidate completes the assessment, Equip adds a feedback form with a note to the Lever opportunity with the assessment results.
The feedback form will include a Lever rating, a note with a summary of their scores and a link to open up the detailed assessment report on Equip. You will be able to see the test results, as well as the proctoring summary on Equip.
The assigned Lever Rating is calculated based on the following scale:
|Equip Assessment Percentage (%)||Lever Rating|
|0 - 34||1 (Strong No Hire)|
|35 - 49||2 (No Hire)|
|50 - 74||3 (Hire)|
|75 - 100||4 (Strong Hire)|
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Equip app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.