|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The JOIN integration synchronizes your job ads from Lever to JOIN and publishes them on 10+ free job platforms. All applications are forwarded back to Lever, which enables you to have your whole hiring workflow in one place.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Use the Integration
- How does the integration look like in Lever?
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in JOIN to install this integration.|
1. In JOIN, navigate to Company settings > Integrations. Choose Lever in the overview and click Connect Lever.
2. Log in to Lever, review permissions and click Accept to grant access.
3. If the authentication was successful you will see a green sign.
The JOIN team will enable the integration within one working day and notifies you once the synchronization is up and running.
How to use the integration:
The integration consists of two services: jobs and candidates synchronization.
- Job synchronization creates, updates and archives jobs automatically, based on the jobs hosted on Lever that you have selected. This means that you will only need to maintain jobs on Lever, and JOIN will replicate those jobs automatically – without any input from you.
- Candidates synchronization forwards applications from JOIN to Lever. This means that you can use Lever to manage applications without having to log in to JOIN.
Of course, you will still be able to use JOIN for purchasing premium products and benefit from the attractive prices on relevant job boards. In order to do this, just log in to JOIN and select any products or bundles you would like to purchase.
How does the integration look in Lever?
All candidates coming from JOIN are sent to your Lever account with the corresponding source attached, e.g. “JOIN, LinkedIn”. If candidates answered screening questions on JOIN the answers will be attached to the candidate as a note.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the JOIN app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.