|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Cauldron integration helps talent acquisition teams hire faster by allowing teams to pre-screen candidates as they apply.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
|Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Cauldron to install this integration.
1. In the Cauldron platform, navigate to the Integrations page under Settings.
2. Click Connect in the Lever field.
3. Log into Lever to continue.
4. Review requested permissions. Click Accept.
After successfully connecting Cauldron with Lever you will see the Connected status indicator.
How to use the integration:
1. On Lever, go to the posting you want to import to Cauldron. Add a "Cauldron" tag to it.
|You can only import Lever postings that have a Cauldron tag on them.
2. Head over to Cauldron, click Import from Lever.
3. Select the posting you wish to import to Cauldron. The import includes the job description, department/team, location, and work type information.
4. Add questions and tasks to your experience.
5. Publish and Share your experience.
6. As you receive applications, invite your hiring managers to score the responses separately from any sensitive information or do it yourself. You can see the total score for the applicant in the Applicants section.
7. To send your scored applications to Lever, select the candidates you wish to send, click the open menu, and click Send to Lever button.
You can see the Applicant score in the feedback summary on Lever. To access the full application and responses click the Cauldron link on the right panel.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Cauldron app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.