|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To enable) Manage pipeline stages
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The BarRaiser integration will allow talent acquisition professionals who use Lever to seamlessly interview on the BarRaiser platform. Links to the candidate responses will automatically be added to their Lever candidate profile.
Setting up the BarRaiser integration
Set up the 'BARRAISER SCREEN' custom interview stage in Lever
In Lever, add a stage to your pipeline titled "BARRAISER SCREEN". For instructions on how to do this, refer to our help article on adding pipeline stages.The name of the stage must be “BARRAISER SCREEN” in order for the integration to work.
Authorize the BarRaiser integration
- In BarRaiser’s partner portal, navigate to the Integrations page, locate the Lever card and click Integrate Lever
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept
Configure the webhook
- After accepting permissions, the Lever integration section will display the following 2 buttons:
- Configure Jobs
- Generate Webhook Key
- Click Generate Webhook Key for the integration to proceed
- Copy the webhook from the pop-up and click on the Lever webhook page link outside of the dialog box to be redirected to the Lever’s webhooks page
- Paste the webhook url to the “CANDIDATE STAGE CHANGE” field in Lever and enable the CANDIDATE STAGE CHANGE webhook if it is not already turned on
Once the webhook is configured, the Lever/BarRaiser integration will be complete.
Configuring the BarRaiser integration
Managing and syncing Lever postings with BarRaiser job roles
Once the Lever/BarRaiser integration is enabled, you will then be able to connect Lever job postings to BarRaiser job roles. To configure this connection, complete the following steps:
- In BarRaiser, click the Configure Jobs button
- In the pop-up, select a Lever posting from the postings dropdown and then select the corresponding BarRaiser job role from the second dropdown
- Click the Add button to complete the mapping
- Complete additional mappings between the Lever job postings and BarRaiser job roles and click the Save button
Using BarRaiser integration
Inviting Lever candidates to BarRaiser video interviews
The final step is to invite a Lever candidate to a BarRaiser interview. To invite candidates to BarRaiser interviews:
- Select a candidate tied to a Lever posting that has already been configured in BarRaiser
- Change their status to the configured trigger stage; in the image below, "BARRAISER SCREEN" is the configured trigger stage.
Candidate’s ongoing evaluation status
As soon as the candidate's opportunity is moved into the BarRaiser Screen stage, a tag and profile note will be added to signify that they have been invited to the BarRaiser interview. The tag will be labelled “BarRaiser Evaluation Started”.
Candidate’s post-evaluation completion status
Once the interviews are completed for any candidate, a link to their BarRaiser Global Score report would be posted on their profile. If a completion stage was configured, then the candidate profile will be moved into the designated stage upon completion. Additionally, the tag would be updated to "BarRaiser Evaluation Completed". The link to the BGS can be found in the comment section of candidate details.
Disabling the BarRaiser integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the BarRaiser app
- Click Revoke Access