|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Connect your Lever account to ZoomInfo TalentOS, which allows you to export candidate records to Lever as a Candidate or to a Job. These step-by-step instructions simplify this process, focusing on the practical application and omitting the technical jargon.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Configure the Integration
- How to Use the Integration
- Frequently Asked Questions
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be an Account Admin in ZoomInfo TalentOS to install this integration.|
1. In the ZoomInfo TalentOS application, click on your initials in the top right corner and hit Admin.
2. From the Admin Portal, click Integrations.
3. Find the Lever button and toggle on.
4. Enter your Lever login credentials.
5. Review requested permissions. Click Accept.
Your integration is set up and all account users will see Lever as an export option within ZoomInfo TalentOS and the ReachOut Google Chrome extension.
How to configure the integration:
Lever Export Settings
Account admins can access Lever export settings in the Admin Portal in ZoomInfo TalentOS by clicking the blue Manage button on the Lever chip.
Lever Mapping Settings
Account admins can access Lever mapping settings in the Admin Portal by clicking the blue Manage button on the Lever chip. Note, that we support all default Lever fields but do not have custom mapping at this time.
How to use the integration:
All users can send candidate records in ZoomInfo TalentOS to Lever as a Candidate or to a Job by completing the following steps:
1. Select the desired candidate(s) in the TalentOS dashboard or ReachOut Chrome Extension.
2. Click the Export menu.
3. Hover over Lever and click Add as Candidate or Add to Job.
How to disable the integration:
How to disable the integration in ZoomInfo TalentOS:
1. Access the Admin Portal in ZoomInfo.
2. Click on Integrations in the left column.
3. Find the Lever button and toggle off.
How to disable the integration in Lever:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the ZoomInfo TalentOS app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all users can export candidate data from LinkedIn to Lever through the TalentOS ReachOut Chrome Extension. Note, Admins will need to connect Lever with ZoomInfo TalentOS before exporting candidates to Lever.
1 export = 1 credit.
A maximum of 2,000 candidates can be exported at a time, with 1,000 candidates listed in the default setting.
Yes, this is a default setting. Admins can map records to overwrite an existing field or complete if that field is empty in Lever.
Yes, a new Candidate record will be created automatically in Lever if it does not exist.
All default Lever fields are supported and will map accordingly. We currently do not support exporting ZoomInfo data to custom fields in Lever. For a complete list of which fields are available to map to Lever, please visit the Lever Mapping Settings page in the Admin Portal within ZoomInfo TalentOS.
The combined power of ZoomInfo TalentOS and Lever can help your team streamline the sourcing process.
Teams spend less time manually importing candidate information into the ATS and spend more time focused on sourcing talent, connecting with candidates, and improving the recruiting process.