|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Joynd is a fully-managed integration company that offers an integration between Lever and The Predictive Index (PI) integration that allows you to seamlessly assign candidates The Predictive Index assessments directly from your Lever dashboard. The Predictive Index will be notified when a candidate has reached a trigger stage in Lever. The candidate will automatically be added to your account in The Predictive Index and emailed a secure test link. Once the candidate has completed the test and the test has been scored by The Predictive Index, the PI report (PDF) will be available on your Lever dashboard.
You must be an existing PI customer and sign a contract directly with Joynd in order to enable this integration.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Use the Integration
- How to Add the PI Assessment to the Job
- How to Initiate the Assessment
- How to View the Assessment Results
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration.
To authorize Joynd to access your Lever account to facilitate the integration:
- Log into Lever.
- Open a new tab.
- Your Joynd Integration Manager will provide you with a link that is unique to your company’s integration. Copy and paste this link into the address bar of the new tab.
- Lever will display a summary of the access that Joynd will have to your account. Review the details and click Accept if you would like to proceed with the integration.
Configure Webhook Notification
In order for Joynd to know when there’s an assessment request ready for PI, you will need to enable a webhook:
- In Lever, go to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks.
- Enable CANDIDATE STAGE CHANGE.
- Select the Triggers for candidates of the selection origins that are relevant for the PI assessment.
- Copy the Signature token and provide to your Joynd Integration Manager.
Your Joynd Integration Manager will confirm when the integration is ready to use!
How to use the integration:
Adding the PI Assessment to the Job
Specify which PI assessment to order by adding a tag on the Job record.
||You will need to create the tag the first time you order each PI assessment.|
Possible values are:
Initiating the assessment
When you add a Candidate to a Job, the Opportunity record will automatically show the tag with the PI assessment that you added to the Job in the step above:
To initiate the assessment request, change the stage of the opportunity to Assessment:
If the order was successful, after a few seconds you will see the tag “PI Assessment:Ordered”. If not successful, you will see “PI Assessment:Error”.
Reviewing PI Assessment Results
Once the candidate has completed the PI assessment, the Opportunity record will be updated with the tag “PI Assessment:Completed” and there will be a new note added:
When you click on the notes, you will see a link to the PI report.
||The PI assessment report url can be pushed back as a “Secret” note in PI that only certain users can see or it can be not “Secret”. Please advise your Joynd Integration Manager which approach you prefer to use.|
When you click the link, the PI report PDF will be downloaded to your local computer for you to open and review:
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Predictive Index app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.