|Available for||User roles||All users. Can only be configured by Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
This guide will tell you everything you need to know so that you can connect Vpply to Lever and configure Lever properly. Furthermore, you will learn how to auto post all job ads onto Vpply when using Lever and start receiving video applications
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration.
1. Create a Vpply account by Signing up as a Company. Only your email address, company name and password is needed to set up. Please verify your email address once the step has been completed.
2. Click on the Lever Button on the top right hand side to be taken to authenticate the match.
3. On the next screen, Sign in to your Lever account to connect both platforms.
Use your usual Lever credentials to log in and authenticate the integration.
4. Click Accept to authorise the integration.
As you can see from the image below, Vpply will need access to view and manage your postings as well as mange file uploads when you post jobs on Vpply.
5. Congratulations! The connection between Vpply and Lever is active!
6. The last step is to configure the Vpply profile page with the required fields and you are ready to post.
How to use the integration:
Receiving a candidate from Vpply to Lever
This part of the guide will explain how the integration actually works. All Vpply applications come with a short video and come in a handy one page CV viewable in Lever.
1. Job seekers create or use their existing profiles on Vpply to apply for automaticallty displayed Lever posted jobs. The application with video is submitted.
2. The Job seeker appears under the "New Applicant" tab of the candidates dashboard and can now be viewed.
3. The application comes with all the contact requirements along with the video which can also be downloaded and clicked to watch.
For any questions regarding greatly increasing the number of applications and Vpply’s subscription tiers, or additional support, please reach out to the support team within the Vpply platform.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Vpply app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.
Email email@example.com with the request to disable the integration. Share your name, company name, email address, phone number, and reason and the Vpply team will get back within 8 hours.