|Available for||User roles||All users. Can only be configured by Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Lever's integration with Willo allows you to seamlessly add a Willo video interviewing to one of your Lever jobs.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Configure the Integration
- How to Use the Integration
- How to Manage tags
- How to Connect a Job in Lever to a Willo Interview
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration.
It's really important before you begin, that you ensure your Lever account is properly configured to work with Willo.
During the setup process, you will be required to select which stage from Lever you would like to use as your Willo 'Trigger'. This 'Trigger' will determine at what stage in an interview a candidate will be sent their Willo interview.
If you don't have an appropriate stage to use for this within your Lever account, we would recommend configuring this within Lever first.
Connecting Willo and Lever
When you are ready to connect Willo to Lever, visit the Connect page within the Willo application and click Connect Lever.
A new tab will open with a variety of login options. You should proceed to log in to your Lever account with your preferred method.
Once you have successfully logged in to your Lever account, you will be asked to authorise access for Willo to access this account which you should accept by clicking the Accept button, following which, the connection process will be complete.
How to configure the integration:
Selecting your Trigger Stage
Following the successful connection of the platform, you will see a 'Connected' status appear on the Lever tab on the Willo Connect page.
- You will see the option to select your Willo Trigger Stage.
- Click the dropdown and select your chosen trigger stage(s).
- Click Apply.
- Click Save.
You are now connected and set up.
- In Lever, click here or go to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks.
- If it is not already enabled, toggle the "Candidate Stage Change" webhook on.
How to use the integration:
Following the successful setup of the Lever <> Willo integration, Willo will create a series of tags in your Lever account (ex. Willo:Product Manager-Account Name). These tags will relate to the current interviews open in Willo, as well as the candidate stages in Willo as listed below:
- Willo:To Review
When you create or remove an interview in Willo, the tags in your Lever account will be updated automatically as a result.
Connecting a job in Lever to a Willo interview
In order to connect a job in Lever to a Willo interview, it is important to ensure tags are properly managed within Lever. In order to do this, the corresponding tag for each Willo interview must be added to the corresponding job in Lever. Willo tags can be easily identified due to the prefix 'Willo:' at the beginning of each tag.
To connect a job in Lever to a Willo interview, please complete the following:
- Create or open job posting in Lever.
- Add corresponding Willo tag to the job posting (ex. Willo:Project Manager:Account Name).
- Click Create Posting or Save when complete.
Adding tags to a job will ensure that any future candidates added to this job will also inherit these tags. The tag for a Willo interview should be added to the corresponding Lever job in the 'Tags' field.
How to disable the integration:
- Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Willo app.
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.