|Available for||User roles||All users. Can only be configured by Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Employee Cycle’s pre-built Lever integration connector allows you to instantly pull in all the following types of Lever metrics into your HR analytics dashboard:
- # of open jobs
- number of recent hires (time stamp / trending)
- speed by hire
- hiring funnel
- applicants by source
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration.
1. Log in to Employee Cycle and click on Integrations in the menu bar.
2. Scroll down to Lever.
3. Click Select.
4. Click Log in to Lever, and enter credentials.
You are now connected and your Employee Cycle dashboard will populate with the data from Lever. Hooray!
How to configure the integration:
In Lever, go to Settings > Requisitions and ensure “Enable requisitions” is checked.
||Requisitions are required for this integration. If you would like to upgrade your Lever plan to include requisitions, please reach out to Lever Support for more information.|
How to disable the integration:
1. In Employee Cycle, click the blue slider next to the word “Enabled”.
2. Now the Lever section will be disabled. Lever will no longer show on your Employee Cycle dashboard.
3. In Lever, navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page.
4. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Employee Cycle app.
5. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.