|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Spottabl smartly pairs your jobs with the right recruiters & agencies. Once this integration is enabled, the profiles submitted by the recruitment partners appear directly in Lever under the respective job.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Use the Integration
- How to Get Jobs from Lever and Activate them on Spottabl as a New Job
Setup the integration:
|Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organisation with admin rights in Spottabl to install this integration.
If you are the admin of your company’s workspace, please follow the following steps to get started with enabling the Lever integration and directly receive qualified interview-ready leads inside of Lever.
1. In Spottabl, navigate to Organization Settings by clicking the gear icon in your workspace.
2. Open Integrations. You will now see Lever as one of the options.
3. On the Lever card, click Connect, then click Accept to grant Spottabl access.
How to configure the integration:
Once connected, please complete the following on Spottabl:
1. Import your jobs on Spottabl. You can set a limit on the number of latest jobs that you could import. You can also set up an auto-sync of jobs.
Once imported, you can find these jobs under “Draft Jobs” in your Jobs tab in Spottabl.
2. Set the stage mapping. You need to map the lever stages with those from Spottabl. What this means is any candidate events (stage movements, candidate hired) from Spottabl will be sent to Lever w.r.t the stages mapped and vice versa.
Once the integration is enabled, confirm that Spottabl appears in the Authorized Apps tab of the Integrations and API section of settings in Lever.
3. On Lever, you will also see a new recruitment agency (external user) account email@example.com has been created. Spottabl will use this account to submit candidates uploaded by any of our recruitment partners
And voila, your setup is done. You can always change the sync settings, stage mappings or delete this connection from the ellipsis icon (⋮) on the same card on Spottabl.
How to use the integration:
Getting jobs from Lever and activating them on Spottabl as a new job
Your synced jobs will be found under Draft Jobs. Complete the following steps to activate the job.
1. In Spottabl, go to Edit Job by clicking the ellipsis icon (⋮).
2. You will find information on Lever is already brought to Spottabl, including Job Title, Location and Job Description (this information can be found under Role Guide).
3. Verify and complete all the required fields and the optional fields.
4. Post this, then head over to the General tab where you will be able to see the Lever id of this job as well.
5. Just below that you will find an option to Activate the job. If all basic job info is present, you should be able to activate it.
6. Once activated, whenever a specialized recruiter qualifies a candidate on Spottabl, this will automatically appear under the mapped stage for that job inside of Lever. Spottabl will also send the respective comments from the recruiter.
7. Finally, any and all communication will be translated in the form of comments to and from Lever. This enables both stakeholders (you and the recruiters) to always stay in sync.
|The integration does not currently sync the job states (active, on-hold, archived etc.) between the two systems. Please perform these operations manually.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Spottabl app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.