|Available for||User roles||All users. Can only be configured by Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Uprove trains, sources, and upskills Customer Success Professionals. The Uprove integration with Lever allows employers to source Customer Success talent on Uprove and automatically push promising candidates into Lever with a single click. Employers can also push job postings to Uprov’s jobs board.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Configure the Integration
- How to Use the Integration
- How to Add Job Postings to Uprove
- How to Add a Candidate from Uprove to Lever as a New Opportunity
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration.
1. In Uprove, go the the Integrations tab on the dashboard.
2. Click the On button.
3. Log into Lever (if you are not already logged in). Review requested permissions. Click Accept.
How to configure the integration:
Enable the webhooks
In Lever, click here or go to Settings -> Integrations and API -> Webhooks and toggle on the webhooks for the following:
- Candidate Stage Change
- Candidate Archive State Change
- Candidate Hired
- Candidate Deleted
How to use the integration:
Add job postings to Uprove
1. In Lever, add the “uprove” tag to a Customer Success job posting.
2. In Uprove, go to your Dashboard. Under the Job openings tab, click on the Pull from Lever button. Any Lever jobs with the “uprove” tag will be automatically pulled into Uprove.
Add a candidate from Uprove to Lever as a new opportunity
1. Make sure your Uprove account is linked with your Lever account.
Go to the Users tab on your Uprove dashboard. If your account is linked, you will see a green check mark. If it is not linked, click the Connect to Lever button.
This will link your account based on your email address.
2. Go to the Candidate Board page to view potential candidates. Any candidates that already have an application with your company will have a green check mark.
You can hover over the check mark to see which jobs the candidate has applied to.
3. Click the Invite to Interview button for a candidate you wish to add as an opportunity.
4. Select the job posting you want to add the candidate to. You may customize an email to be sent to the candidate to invite them to interview.
5. The candidate will be added to Lever, along with the note and a link to their Uprove profile.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Uprove app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.