|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Emissary integration allows you to connect your Lever account and sync text conversations that occurred via Emissary into your Lever candidate profiles.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organisation with admin rights in [Partner] to install this integration.|
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration.
1. In the Emissary application, open the accordion menu in the top right corner and select Integrations.
2. Select the Lever.co card and click on Integrate Lever.co
3. Follow the setup guide and login to Lever
Create an API user
The API User is required by Lever API in order to show a name on the changes made by the API calls. This means that PDF Transcripts uploaded by the Emissary API will be shown as performed by this user.
Click on Authorize to open the Lever login page. Review the permissions requested by the Integration and Accept them. A new browser should be opened with a confirmation message that the process is finished. Then you can click Finish Integration to finalize this process.
How to use the integration:
The integration will automatically upload to Lever the PDF Transcripts of the conversations held in Emissary.
For example, the following Emissary conversation held with the candidate Test Candidate with phone number (973) 314 2475 will be uploaded in the Candidate’s profile:
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Emissary app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.