|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Emissary integration allows you to connect your Lever account and sync text conversations that occurred via Emissary into your Lever candidate profiles.
Setting up the Emissary integration
||You must be a team or organisation with admin rights in Emissary to install this integration.|
- In the Emissary application, open the accordion menu in the top right corner and select Integrations.
- Select the Lever.co card and click on Integrate Lever.co
- Follow the setup guide and login to Lever
- Create an API user
- The API User is required by Lever API in order to show a name on the changes made by the API calls. This means that PDF Transcripts uploaded by the Emissary API will be shown as performed by this user.
- Click on Authorize to open the Lever login page. Review the permissions requested by the integration and accept them. A new browser should be opened with a confirmation message that the process is finished. Click Finish Integration to finalize this process.
Using the Emissary integration
The integration will automatically upload to Lever the PDF Transcripts of the conversations held in Emissary.
For example, the following Emissary conversation held with the candidate Test Candidate with phone number (973) 314 2475 will be uploaded in the Candidate’s profile:
Disabling the Emissary integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Emissary app
- Click Revoke Access