|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The BrightHire integration allows you to schedule interviews in Lever and have your data linked to your BrightHire interview. Interview call notes will appear under each candidate’s “Notes” section in Lever.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
|Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a Site Admin in BrightHire to install this integration.
Enable the Webhooks in Lever
In Lever, navigate to the Webhooks tab. Toggle on the following webhooks:
- Application Created
- Interview Created
- Interview Updated
- Interview Deleted
Enable OAuth in BrightHire
In BrightHire, navigate to the Lever Settings page.
1. Click Add Lever Oauth
a. This will open the "Login to Lever to continue with BrightHire page".
2. Log into Lever. Click Continue.
3. Review requested permissions. Click Accept.
4. Navigate to the BrightHire Lever Settings page. If everything is successful, you will see a green checkmark by “Integration Status”.
Once complete, please let your BrightHire Customer Success Manager know and BrightHire will do an initial sync of your Lever data and the two systems will be fully integrated, ready to use.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the BrightHire app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.