|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Rolebot is the World’s 1st AI-powered Job Board for Passive Talent, delivering the other 75% that never applies.
||Before configuring the integration, you will need a Rolebot account. To sign up for an account with Rolebot, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Use the Integration
- How to launch Lever jobs in Rolebot
- How to Link Lever Jobs to Rolebot roles
- How to search for Rolebot candidates in your company's Lever candidate database
- How to export candidates to Lever
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration.
1. In Rolebot, click on Integrations at the bottom of your Dashboard. This will open an Integrations Panel.
2. Search for Lever, and click Set Up.
3. Click Add to Rolebot.
4. Before using the app, you’ll need to ensure your account is authenticated. Go to the Active Roles section and click on the 'plus sign' (+) button at the top right corner.
5. Select Lever.
6. Click Authenticate.
7. Grant Rolebot access to your Lever account. Click Accept.
You're all set!
How to use the integration:
Launch Lever Jobs in Rolebot
1. Go to the Active Roles section in Rolebot and click on the ‘plus sign’ (+) button at the top right corner. This will open a new window.
2. Select Lever.
3. Click on the Launch a new role dropdown. Then, select the role you’d like to launch on Rolebot from the list of available roles.
||The job must be listed on your Lever public job site to launch in it on Rolebot.|
4. Enter the emails of the users who will have access to the role.
5. Once you’re done, click Launch Role.
||The job must have a “Job post description” to launch it on Rolebot.|
The role will be launched on Rolebot and ready for Rolebot to start matching you with potential candidates.
You can choose to add additional information to help improve Rolebot’s candidate results.
To do so, click on the role to open it; there will be two buttons displayed at the top right corner: Improve Results and Settings.
The Improve Results button will allow you to add ‘Must Haves’ and share feedback if candidates have already been surfaced for that role.
The Settings button will open a list of options.
To add more information to the role, click on Role Info. There, you will be able to add two links to your ideal profiles, i.e. candidates you consider are similar to the candidate you are searching for.
You can also choose to include more information to continue to narrow your search, and improve the results.
Link Lever jobs to Rolebot roles
1. Go to the Active Roles section in Rolebot and click on the ‘plus sign’ (+) button at the top right corner. This will open a modal.
2. Select Lever.
3. Click on Link jobs to Rolebot roles at the bottom of the modal.
4. In this section, you will be able to link all of your active Rolebot roles to your Lever jobs.
If there are any jobs that have not been linked to Lever yet, they will show up at the top, under “Link Lever jobs to Rolebot roles”.
5. Select the Lever job you’d like to link to each Rolebot role, and click Save Changes.
6. If any Lever jobs have already been linked to Rolebot roles, they will show up at the bottom, under “Linked Lever roles.”
7. In the Active Roles section, you will see a Lever logo next to the name of the roles that have been linked to Lever.
Search for Rolebot candidates in your company’s Lever candidate database
1. In Rolebot, open a role that has talent in it. You will see a Lever logo next to each candidate’s name.
2. Click on the Lever logo next to the candidate you’d like to search for in your company’s Lever candidates database.
This will open a new Lever tab.
||If the new tab doesn’t open automatically, please ensure that the action is not being blocked by your browser.|
3. In Lever, you will see a list of all the candidates that match Rolebot’s candidate name, if any.
Export candidates from Rolebot to Lever
||To be able to export candidates automatically to Lever, the Lever job has to be linked to the role on Rolebot.|
1. Once candidates are surfaced on a Rolebot role, you will have the option to “Accept,” “Reject,” or “Skip” them.
2. If a candidate is accepted, they will automatically be created in Lever.
All of the existing candidates’ information on Rolebot, such as their email, phone number or social media will be copied to Lever at this point.
Please contact email@example.com for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Rolebot app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.