|Available for||User roles||All users. Can only be configured by Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Kula is a recruitment automation platform that lets you proactively reach out and engage with the top talent everywhere. With Kula, you have complete control, visibility, and predictability on your entire talent pipeline.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
The integration can be enabled by a Super Admin in Lever and an admin user in Kula. If you are not an admin, share this help article with your Kula admin to enable the integration.
1. In Kula, navigate to the Organization settings and enable the integration as shown below.
2. Once you authorize access to your Lever account, you should be able to see a success message indicating that Lever is now successfully connected to Kula.
3. You can now configure bi-directional stage mapping between Kula and Lever.
Each contact stage in Kula can be mapped to the relevant application stage in Lever and vice versa.
This allows Kula to maintain your candidates’ application stages in sync. This is a mandatory step.
How to use the integration:
Outreach integration with Lever
1. Each Outreach can be directly associated with a Job in Lever which allows your candidates and stages to be in sync between both platforms. This can be configured in your Outreach settings as shown below.
2. Adding a candidate to an outreach will automatically create a Lead in Lever.
3. The added candidate can now be seen in Lever with all the candidate details as created in Kula. The application stage will follow the stage mapping setting defined in the Configuration step.
4. Now any stage movement for the candidates will be kept in sync.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Kula app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.